We are always on the lookout for new talent in the art world. Are you an artist creating fresh artwork with a decorative appeal, focusing on current design and home decor trends? If so, we would love to review your artwork!
- E-mail submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include “artwork submission” as well as your name in the subject line. Note—this is a test to see if you’re reading all requirements!
- Send .jpg files @ 72 dpi (Note: maximum file size 1 MB; not to exceed 10 MB per e-mail).
- Send a variety of images (8-10 images) so we can get a good feel for the type of artwork you have available. No sketches please, finished art only!
- We prefer e-mailed submissions, but you can also submit photos, color copies or a CD of your artwork to: Penny Lane Fine Art & Licensing, Attn: Artist Coordinator, 1791 Dalton Drive, New Carlisle, OH 45344. Note: DO NOT SEND ORIGINAL ARTWORK.
- Be sure to include all contact information including address, phone and e-mail address.
- If you would like your submission returned, you must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE). If a SASE is not included, we will file your submission for our records.
- We will contact those of you who submitted via standard mail within eight weeks of receiving your submission. Since we are unable to talk with everyone in depth the following information will provide an introduction to some of the pertinent questions you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions:
We hope that this has provided you with some answers. Thank you for your interest in Penny Lane. Good luck to you in your search for a publisher and if you are interested in self publishing please visit our Printing Services for more information.